You: "So you would like to sell this Tiffany™ Silver necklace & bean. I can give you $25."
Customer: "....but this silver bean was $250 and I just bought it six months ago in Vegas with my now exboyfriend at Tiffany's in Caesars Forum Shops...."
Have you had a conversation like the one above? Is it the reason you don't buy silver? Or maybe it's one of the reasons below...
- You don't want to "offend" your customers knowing silver quotes are low
- Not sure what to pay for silver? How do I buy it right ?
- Is it sterling and if so will it run actual 92.5 or will it run less – more like 90% or 89%
- What about knife handles and blades and candle stick holders, how do I account for extra weight ?
- How do I ship it ? It’s going to be heavy as heck and probably be expensive ?